What could be better than cold lemonade on a hot summer day? Try to make this juice with lemon and you will definitely like this recipe.
A lemonade recipe is the perfect refreshing summer drink that anyone can make.
This easy lemonade recipe quenches thirst well and helps to cool the body. Also, lemonade is an excellent source of vitamins for our body.
HOW TO MAKE A LEMONADE FROM SCRATCH?
This homemade lemonade is so easy to make.
- First, mix together 3 cups of water with 1 cup of sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Boil for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then, turn off the heat. Add the zest of 2 lemons, stir. Set aside for 5-10 minutes or until cooled.
- Then, squeeze 1 ½ cup juice from the lemons.
- Add the lemon juice and 5 cups of water to a pitcher or jug. Then, add cooled sweet water using a strainer to separate lemon zest. Then, add 2 cups of ice and let the lemonade cool in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Serve with a lemon slice or pour into glasses with ice. Enjoy!
1. You can chill a saucepan with water, sugar, and lemon zest in the refrigerator.
2. You can add more or less sugar depending on your taste.
HOW DO YOU MAKE LEMONADE WITHOUT A SQUEEZER
You can make this homemade lemonade even if you don’t have a squeezer.
You can squeeze lemons with your hand, using a fork or you can use a food processor.
If you want to squeeze lemons by hand, you need to roll the lemon on a tabletop, pressing firmly.
It will help you get more juice. Then, cut the lemon in half and squeeze each half-hard over a bowl (at least 3 times).
WHAT CAN I USE TO SQUEEZE LEMONS
You can squeeze lemons by hand, using a fork, a squeezed, or a food processor. I prefer to use a squeezer because it is the easiest and fastest way to squeeze lemons.
HOW MANY LEMONS MAKE A CUP OF JUICE
Usually, you need to squeeze 5-6 lemons to get 1 cup of lemon juice. For this recipe, you will need 8-10 lemons, depending on their size.
Homemade Lemonade Recipe
This homemade lemonade quenches thirst well and helps to cool the body.
- 3 cups plus 5 cups water, divided;
- 1 cup sugar;
- zest of 2 lemons;
- 1 ½ cups fresh lemon juice;
- 2 cups of ice cubes.
- Add 3 cups of water and 1 cup sugar to a saucepan. Bring to a boil. Boil for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn off the heat. Add the zest of 2 lemons, stir. Set aside for 5-10 minutes or until cooled.
- Pour 1 ½ cups of fresh lemon juice and 5 cups of water into a pitcher or jug. Then, add the cooled sweet water with the lemon zest, but don't forget to use a strainer to separate the lemon zest.
- Then, add 2 cups of ice and let the lemonade cool in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Serve with a lemon slice or pour into glasses with ice. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 88Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 0g