This is a quick and easy no-bake cheesecake with a light, soft, creamy texture and crumbly graham cracker crust.
Cheesecakes always put me in a festive mood and the fact that this recipe is easy and quick to prepare makes it my favorite.
You can prepare this no-bake cheesecake in just 5-10 minutes (plus 1-2 hours for chilling in the refrigerator). No-bake cheesecake is perfect for hot summer days when you don’t want to use the oven. Decorate it with fresh berries and enjoy!
What makes it a no-bake?
No-bake means that this cheesecake doesn’t require baking. You can make it simply by mixing together all of the ingredients.
For this recipe, you will need an electric mixer, spatula, and a springform pan. This no-bake cheesecake needs to be refrigerated.
HOW TO MAKE A NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE
This no-bake cheesecake is so quick and easy to prepare.
- First, prepare the graham cracker crust. Mix together 2 cups graham cracker crumbs and ½ cup melted butter. Then, transfer this mixture to the springform pan.
- Press the mixture firmly into the bottom and up the sides of the pan to create a crust. You can use the bottom of the measuring cup for it. Place graham cracker crust in the refrigerator.
- Prepare the filling. Beat together 8 oz softened cream cheese, 8 oz cold whipped cream and 14 oz sweetened condensed milk in the mixing bowl. Then, add ⅓ cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Beat until combined. Remove graham cracker crust from the refrigerator.
- Pour the filling into the chilled crust. Spread evenly. Cover the pan with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
Decorate this delicious no-bake cheesecake with fresh strawberries, whipped cream, or strawberry sauce. Enjoy!
1. If you want a crispier crust, you can bake it in the preheated oven to 350°F for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
2. If you want a sweeter crust, you can add a few teaspoons of granulated sugar or brown sugar to the graham cracker crust.
HOW LONG CAN YOU KEEP A NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE IN THE FRIDGE?
You can store this cream cheesecake in the fridge for up to 5 days. Cover a springform pan with plastic wrap or aluminum foil or refrigerate cheesecake in an airtight container.
WHY IS MY NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE RUNNY?
There are some reasons your no-bake cheesecake turned out runny.
- First, if you used whipping cream at room temperature. You should use cooled whipping cream and condensed milk.
- Second, no-bake cheesecake can be runny if you don’t refrigerate the cheesecake until it sets (about 1-2 hours). Also, you can try to whip the whipping cream separately and add it after the lemon juice. Mix using a rubber spatula.
LET’S TALK ABOUT FREEZING NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE
You can cover a cheesecake in a pan with plastic wrap or aluminum foil or put your cheesecake in an airtight container. It can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
4-ingredient No Bake Cheesecake
You can prepare this no-bake cheesecake in just
5-10 minutes (plus 1-2 hours for chilling in the refrigerator). No-bake
For the crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs;
- ½ cup butter, melted.
For the filling:
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature;
- 8 oz sweetened whipping cream, cold;
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk;
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- In a bowl, mix together 2 cups graham cracker crumbs and ½ cup melted butter. Transfer this crumbly mixture to the springform pan. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom and up the sides of the pan to create a crust. Usually, I use the bottom of the measuring cup for it. Refrigerate.
- Add 8 oz softened cream cheese, 8 oz cold whipped cream and 14 oz sweetened condensed milk to the mixing bowl. Beat using an electric mixer until smooth and completely combined (about 3-4 minutes). Then, add ⅓ cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice. Beat until combined.
- Remove graham cracker crust from the refrigerator. Then, pour this creamy filling into the chilled crust. Smooth the top of no-bake cheesecake using an offset spatula. Cover the springform pan with a plastic wrap or an aluminum foil and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until filling is set. Decorate this delicious no-bake cheesecake with fresh strawberries, whipped cream, or strawberry sauce. Enjoy!
Yum! My favourite cheesecake is white chocolate and raspberry cheesecake! And I also make without water bath!
YAY! SO HAPPY TO HEAR IT PERLA!
I make this No-Bake Cheesecake at least 5 times a year. Turn out perfectly. I find it to be delicious and easy to make.
Love it!!!! It´s really easy to cook.
Made 3 of these for Thanksgiving and 5 of them for gifts for my daughters teachers, This was a very easy recipe with wonderful results in the end.
If you mix it until smooth (without chunks) it should work fine.
Is it possible to make this recipe without the lemon juice added? I read where you said it doesn’t make it taste like lemons, but I often run out of it from using it in other recipes. Currently I am out of it and want to try this recipe tomorrow. Thanks in advance.
Hi Julie, You can leave it out if needed.
I want to try this hopefully this week. Can I use artifical vanilla or does it have to be pure vanilla? Thank you
Hi Mary, you can use imitation vanilla extract. I usually add an extra splash if using that instead of pure.
Do you think just a regular hand mixer is fine? I dont have whisk or paddle attachments. Thanks
Hi Bridget, Yes it works well!
I made this for my family this was perfectly made And was so tasty
I used lime juice and zest to make it more like a key lime pie and it was delicious! It was a winner for Easter dinner 😋