Anyone with a sweet tooth will love these sweet, creamy, and crispy Hawaiian cheesecake bars with coconut flakes. They have a delicious and simple crust, creamy and moist cream cheese filling with crushed pineapple and flavorful crispy coconut topping.
THE BEST CREAM CHEESE DESSERT HAWAIIAN CHEESECAKE BARS
Are you a fan of these tropical flavors?
These Hawaiian cheesecake bars may taste like a vacation, but you can easily prepare them at home when you need a break from the everyday routine.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS HAWAIIAN CHEESECAKE
These Hawaiian Cheesecake Bars are easy to prepare. You will need all-purpose flour, sugar, butter, cream cheese, milk, eggs, vanilla extract, canned crushed pineapples, and flaked coconut for this recipe.
I hope everyone can find these ingredients in any supermarket or maybe someone already has them at home.
HOW TO MAKE HAWAIIAN CHEESECAKE BARS
If you don’t have excellent culinary skills you still can make these Hawaiian cheesecake bars.
- Mix together 2 cups flour, 1 cup sugar, and 1 cup softened butter in the mixing bowl.
- Transfer these buttery crumbs to the baking pan and create a crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.
- In another mixing bowl, beat 16 oz cream cheese until smooth with no lumps.
- Then, add 4 tbsp sugar, 4 tbsp milk, and 2 eggs. Beat until combined.
- Then, add 2 tsp vanilla extract and 1 can crushed pineapples.
- Mix using a spatula until combined.
- Then, add cream cheese filling to the cooled crust.
- Set aside. In a bowl, mix together 2 cups of flaked coconut and 2 tbsp melted butter.
- Add to the top of the cream cheese layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, covered with a foil.
- Then, remove an aluminum foil and bake for additional 15-20 minutes or until coconut flakes are golden brown.
TIPS & TRICKS FOR BAKING WITH CREAM CHEESE
- Don’t forget to leave some paper hanging on two sides, it will help to unmold Hawaiian cheesecake bars after baking.
- Use cream cheese, butter, and eggs at room temperature.
- You can also line the baking pan with aluminum foil.
HOW TO STORE HAWAIIAN CHEESECAKE BARS
You can store these Hawaiian cheesecake bars in the refrigerator. Let them cool completely after baking.
Then, cut into squares. Place in an airtight container and store for up to three days in the refrigerator.
For the crust:
For the cream cheese filling:
For the coconut topping:
Nutrition Information: Yield: 24
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 287Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 57mgSodium: 145mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 3g